Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the Close Enrollments Process for Ex-employees (Retirees), the following error is seen on the log file:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request.
3. Select Request Name "Close Enrollments Process" and submit with the following parameters:
- Effective Date: 28-DEC-2009
- Program Name: XYZ Program
- Life Event: Open
- Assigned Life event Date: 01-JAN-2010
- Validate: Commit
- Audit Log Flag: Yes
- Action Item Effective Date: 28-DEC-2009
- Close Action Items Flag: Yes
- Close Mode: Normal Close (also tried Force Close with the same result)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms