Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
Find after migrated to RetroPay (Enhanced) process from RetroPay by Element. and have end-dated the old retro arrears elements (which are no longer used) that the parent element didn't display in the Element Description form after the end-dated date
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- HRMS Manager -> Total Compensation -> Basic -> Element Description
- Date Track : 01-JAN-1951
- Create an Non recurring Arrears Elements : Arrears Element1
- Create an Non recurring Arrears Elements : Arrears Element2
- Create an core Recurring Earnings element : Basic Element A
- Configure the 'Arrears Element1' as retro element as part of the Retro pay by Elements Setup to the core element 'Basic Element A'.
- Migrate the current retro setup from Retro pay by Elements to Retropay (Enhanced) Configurations as per the migrations follow the steps.
- Attach the 'Arrears Element2' as retro element as part of the Retro pay Enhance Setup to the core element 'Basic Element A'.
- Now End date the old arrears/retro element 'Arrears Element1' with effective date of 31-MAY-20XX.
- Now Navigate to the Element entry screen and query for the core element 'Basic Element A', Element appears in the element definition screen.
- Now Navigate to the Element entry screen and query for the core element 'Basic Element A', Element WILL NOT appears in the element definition screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms