R12 Agis Reconciliation Report Does Not Show the TAD Transactions
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials Common Modules - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.1 [Release 12.1]
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AGIS Reconciliation Report
custom TAD balancing rules
AGIS Reconciliation Report does not show some Transactions.
Customer is Using a TAD in SLA which allows posting
of the intercompany balancing accounts to a specific cost center.
However if TAD is used the Intercompany Reconciliation
Report does not show the record.
Steps to re produce
1. In AGIS - Intercompany SLA user (Financials Common Modules)
Create a TAD that defaults an accounting flexfield segment value
other than the legal entity and natural account.
Attach it to the ledger in the Accounting Setup/Intercompany Accounts page.
2. Validate the TAD.
3. Create an intercompany transaction in AGIS, and complete.
4. Run the GL Transfer, and post the transactions in the issuer
and receiver GL.
5. Run the Intercompany Reconciliation Data Extract program,
note the request_id.
6. Run the reconciliation report using the request id.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms