Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version, Core HR - General
Find Document of Record have been submitted for verification.
When the Supervisor received the Notification, the Notification has a message 'This notification does not require a response.'
When the Supervisor click 'OK' to respond to the Notification.
If we check the Document of Record, the Notification still show status 'Pending Verification'
1. Expect there should not be a message telling the Supervisor 'This notification does not require a response.' Because the Document of Record require Verification.
2. If the message is intended, then how does one clear the Notification notice, we expect clicking OK in the Notification would clear the Notification.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Document of Record for Verification
2. Supervisor check the Notification
3. Message is seen.
4. If we click OK in the Notification, nothing happen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms