Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a requisition or purchase order with an EXPENSE destination type, Accrual account does not default from Purchasing Options; it is built using the PO charge account values even if the "FV:Federal Enabled" profile option is set to 'N'.
Steps to reproduce:
1. FV: Federal Enabled profile is set to No, at site level.
2. Employee is defined in Human Resources with default expense account
in assignment -> purchase order information.
3. Purchaisng - Setup - Organizations - Purchasing Options
- Define Expense AP Accrual Account different from the user's Expense Account.
4. Purchasing Responsibility- create a new requisition
5. Enter the distribution information.
'The charge account gets populated from the user setup and the accrual account should have defaulted from the purchasing options but it is built using the Purchase Order charge account values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms