Last updated on JULY 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You set "Allocate Serial Number" to "Yes - User Defined" in Organization Parameters form.
You are trying to pass serial number data to the API INV_DETAIL_SERIAL_PUB.Get_User_Serial_Number.
But when you run Pick Release, the serial numbers do not get allocated.
You end up with Pending Transactions.
The INV Transaction Worker (INVMBTRX) log shows error message "Total serial numbers does not match the transaction quantity". The Pick Slip prints with No Data in From and To Serial Numbers columns.
Total serial numbers does not match the transaction quantity.
1. Navigate to Inventory > Setup > Organizations > Parameters.
2. Choose the Shipping Organization.
3. Set Allocate Serial Numbers to "Yes - User Defined".
4. Create an Internal Requisition
5. Approve the Internal Req
6. Run Create Internal Orders in the Purchasing responsibility
7. Navigate to Order Management > Orders > Order Import
8. Run Order Import to create the Internal Sales Order.
9. Optionally, set a debug message in the API INV_DETAIL_SERIAL_PUB.Get_User_Serial_Numbers, to indicate that the API was called by the Pick Release program.
10. Release the Internal Sales Order with Auto Allocate = Yes and Auto Pick Confirm = Yes.
11. Review the log file. (If the additional debug message was added, you would see the message in the INV Transaction Worker log.)
12. Navigate to Inventory > Transactions > Pending Transactions
13. Query for pending transactions
14. See the stuck transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms