Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "oracle.apps.ego.item.postXrefChange" business event is not raised after Item cross reference is updated using the public API apps.mtl_cross_references_pub.process_xref.
What is working
Creating item cross references via the front-end DOES fire the business event.
1. Enable the business event for item cross reference: oracle.apps.ego.item.postXrefChange
2. Create/update Item cross reference using the forms
3. The business event fires.
** This is working as expected.
4. Create/update Item cross reference using the public API.
5. The business event does NOT fire.
A. Detailed Steps: Create/Test Event
Create the event following Note 1074754.1 - How to Subscribe and Use Item Business Events in Advanced Product Catalog (APC).
The event is tested by enabling the business event, then taking an action that should cause the event to fire.
Look into the temporary table created for testing, Xx_Event_Tbl.
It should have a record with the details of the business event firing.
1. Create event
Login as sysadmin
Responsibility: Workflow Administrator Web Applications > Business Events
Query business event: oracle.apps.ego.item.postXrefChange
Rule Function: XX_EVENT_TEST.PRINT_TEST_MESSAGE
Enable the event.
2. Test event using WF responsibility:
3. Check if the business event fired. See results in table:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms