Contract Variables: User Defined Variable With Source PL/SQL Procedure Errors With 'The Stored Procedure Associated With The Variable Is Not Valid'
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Contract Terms Authoring
When attempting to define a user defined variable with Source PL/SQL Procedure, a warning shows while saving.
The stored procedure associated with the variable DATA2 is not valid. Review the procedure and revise as required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create package.
2. Resp. Contracts Terms Library Administrator
Contracts: Contract Terms Library
3. Tab Contract Terms Library / Variables
Variable Name DATA2
Value Set 240 Characters Optional
Source PL/SQL Procedure
Procedure Name apps.xxmac_contract_vbles.xxmac_sysdate2
Variable Code data_avui
5. While saving message shows: Confirmation
1. The stored procedure associated with the variable DATA2 is not valid. Review the procedure and revise as required.
2. Variable DATA2 has been updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms