iProcurement Errors When Attempting to Copy to Cart for More than One Requisition with PO Attached
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the copy to cart functionality, an error occurs. Due to this issue, users cannot copy the requisition in iProcurement.
Requisition can not be withdrawn as purchase order has been created for one or more of the requisition lines. You can create a change request once purchase order gets approved. Please check the status of the purchase order and retry.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log in and access iProcurement.
2. Click on the Requisitions tab.
3. Select a requisition and choose 'copy to cart'.
4. Return to Shopping and then click on the requisitions tab again.
5. Select a requisition, choose 'copy to cart'.
6. Either the Add to Cart or New Cart options give the reported error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms