Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Interface Trip Stop for a delivery or trip stop id which is associated to an order that was booked in one Organization, but shipped from a different Organization, the following error occurs.
Observation: Org id 120 DOES have inventory periods defined. Not sure about accounting periods.
Due to this issue, users cannot submit an order in one Organization and have it shipped from other Organization.
One Organization is the OU in one country, while other Org is in the OU of a different country. Both organizations take customer orders and ship them from the same warehouse. The warehouse org is "owned" by the one OU; this issue prevents customer from booking and shipping an order which was entered in the other OU.
1. Enter and book a new order in organization 102
2. Update the shipping details to show that the order lines will be pick released and ship confirmed in expected Organization.
3. Run Interface Trip Stop for the delivery or trip stop on this order.
4. ITS completes with errors
5. Review ITS debug log file, see above errors.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms