Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version: 12.1.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Expense Reports are exported, Invoice header amount is different from Invoice distribution amounts due to null code_combination_id in distributions and the following error occurs when clicking on 'All Distributions' button in Invoice Workbench:
APP-SQLAP-97734: The system cannot generate distributions for line 10992 because: &TOKEN
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User enters an Expense Report in OIE.
2. Approver rejects the Expense Report.
3. User modifies Expense Report with new amounts.
4. Approver approves Expense Report with new amounts.
5. Run Expense Report Export.
6. AP invoice header has original amount, but distributions have new amounts.
7. Invoice therefore cannot be validated as header and distributions are not equal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms