Customer Organization Is Inactivated After The Pending User Is Rejected in CRM HTML Administration
(Doc ID 1156613.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Logon into CRM HTML Administrator
2. Register a user by choosing user type 'Business User'
3. Enter '111111' in Organization Number field, click Next
4. Enter information on Personal Information page, click Next
5. Select a enrollment, click Next
6. Got the confirmation number for user registration
7. Check in HZ_PARTIES table, 2 records are created (1 is person, 1 is party relationship)
8. On the Pending Approvals page, reject the registered user
9. Check in HZ_PARTIES table, the records in step#7 are made inactive, this is correct. But the organization customer is also made inactive as well, this is wrong.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document