Customer Organization Is Inactivated After The Pending User Is Rejected in CRM HTML Administration
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Logon into CRM HTML Administrator
2. Register a user by choosing user type 'Business User'
3. Enter '129325' in Organization Number field, click Next
4. Enter information on Personal Information page, click Next
5. Select a enrollment, click Next
6. Got the confirmation number for user registration
7. Check in HZ_PARTIES table, 2 records are created (1 is person, 1 is party relationship)
8. On the Pending Approvals page, reject the registered user
9. Check in HZ_PARTIES table, the records in step#7 are made inactive, this is correct. But the organization customer is also made inactive as well, this is wrong.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms