Installed Base Resubmit Interface Process Never Completes
(Doc ID 1157255.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This datafix has been approved by development for Customer consumption 27-Apr-2012.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Oracle Support before running the script.
On : 188.8.131.52 version,
Find the Installed Base Resubmit Interface Process program never completes when trying to resubmit an erred transaction in the Transactions Error Processing form.
Expect program to complete successfully in a reasonable amount of time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (R) Oracle Installed Base Admin
2. (N) Transactions Error Processing form
3. Query up error to resubmit, select Process Flag
4. Select Tools - Resubmit Interface Process
5. View - Request and query up the request
6. Program keeps running and user has to Cancel
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document