Sets of Books Does Not Appear In The Ledger Field Of the Purchase Order Information Tab In The Assignment Window
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 26-Jan-2015***
There is only one value available for the field 'Ledger' in the 'Purchase Order Information' tab of
the Assignment form.
There are other Sets of Books in the business group. So, these values should all be available
via the field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose an HRMS responsibility, e.g. US HRMS Manager.
3. Navigate to 'People-> Enter and Maintain'.
4. Query an employee.
5. Click on the 'Assignment' button.
6. Click on the 'Purchase Order Information' tab.
7. Click on the list of values for the field 'Ledger'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms