Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.0.6 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.0]
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Interest write-off adjustments are created as pending approval even though amount is within approval limits.
1. Created transaction
2. Wait at least one day for interest to accrue
3. Create receipt and apply to transaction
4. Open global flexfield for interest calculation and input the following:
Interest Received: 0
Interest Difference Action: WRITEOFF
5. Save receipt. Then query transaction and navigate to Transactions/Transactions/Actions/Adjust
6. Write-off adjustments are in status "Waiting for Approval", even though amount is within write-off approval limits
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms