Autocreate Calls Advanced Pricing and Overwrites User Entered Requisition Price When Referencing Contract Purchase Orders
(Doc ID 1160325.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:POXBWVRP.FMB - AutoCreate Documents GUI
In Autocreate, the price is not being maintained across to the new Purchase Order. Its using the Advanced pricing to adjust it, even though the user put a new price on the Requisition.
- Create a Contract Purchase Agreement for the Supplier
- Create the Approved Supplier List
- Create the Sourcing Rules
- Sourcing Rules Assignments
- Advanced Pricing List setup for the item and supplier on Contract Agreement, ASL and Sourcing Rules with Qualifiers setup related with CPA number and Supplier.
With this setup the QP Price List price defaults in the requisitions (as expected), and are able to change QP Price at requisition level and approve requisition. However, Autocreate PO is created with QP Price List price and NOT with the Requisition price that user entered. It should not call QP when user has made changes to requisition price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document