Autocreate Calls Advanced Pricing and Overwrites User Entered Requisition Price When Referencing Contract Purchase Orders
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 126.96.36.199
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:POXBWVRP.FMB - AutoCreate Documents GUI
- Create a Contract Purchase Agreement for the Supplier
- Create the Approved Supplier List
- Create the Sourcing Rules
- Sourcing Rules Assignments
- Advanced Pricing List setup for the item and supplier on Contract Agreement, ASL and Sourcing Rules with Qualifiers setup related with CPA number and Supplier.
With this setup the QP Price List price defaults in the requisitions (as expected), and are able to change QP Price at requisition level and approve requisition. However, Autocreate PO is created with QP Price List price and NOT with the Requisition price that user entered. It should not call QP when user has made changes to requisition price.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms