Deleting A Purchase Order After Reordering The List In The Buyer Work Center Results in Deletion Of Wrong Purchase Order
(Doc ID 1161104.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting a Purchase Order (PO) after resorting the list and deleting this PO, the PO that was selected before the resorting was deleted. The incorrect Purchase Order is deleted.
1. Use Purchasing Super User responsibility or equivalent
2. Go to: Buyer Work Center -> Orders
3. Note the PO number selected, e.g. XXXXXX
4. Reorder the list by clicking on one of the column headers
5. Select a deletable PO, e.g. XXXXXX and click Delete
6. Get a warning message. Click Yes on the warning
7. Get confirmation message that PO XXXXXX is deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document