Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting a Purchase Order (PO) after resorting the list and deleting this PO, the PO that was selected before the resorting was deleted. The incorrect Purchase Order is deleted.
1. Use Purchasing Super User responsibility or equivalent
2. Go to: Buyer Work Center -> Orders
3. Note the PO number selected, e.g. 10001
4. Reorder the list by clicking on one of the column headers
5. Select a deletable PO, e.g. 20001 and click Delete
6. Get a warning message. Click Yes on the warning
7. Get confirmation message that PO 10001 is deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms