Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Treasury - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.6 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Navigate to Treasury Superuser --> Settlements --> Settlements --> Pick a company, click cursor in "Settlement Summary" matrix. Make sure that you Validate and Authorize the settlement.
The button "Generate/Report Script" should be enabled for the line you validated/authoirzed, click it. Select a settlement script that is setup for the company and click on Yes (drop down LOV) for Transmit Payment.
After you kick yes, check View Requests:
1) Program: Settlement-Generate Report/Script will create the file
2) Program: Program - Electronic Payment Transmission has a status of No Manager.
1. It errors as: XTRPAYTRANSDEF module: Program - Electronic Payment Transmission
If other products are using IBY setup for transmitting files using 'File Transfer Protocol' then 'null' gets transmitted to the FTP server
2. When generating Settlement Report/Script in the settlement form with transmit payment option set to Yes, the concurrent program Program - Electronic Payment Transmission ends with error No active concurrent manager
3. Electronic Payment Transmission request is failing.
4. Program - Electronic Payment Transamission Has Status of Inactive / No Manager
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms