Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.1 to 6.2.0 - Release: 6.1 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
That when you use the unassign equipment type action for the same leg that the system would reset the 'Drop Empty After Freight Processed' flag on the financial screen.
1. Take an order and plan it on a direct shipment.
2. Edit the shipment and on the financial tab, added a special service for the location you are to deliver to the shipment to.
3. Click Save
4. Select the shipment and assign a driver (fleet management -> Fleet assign -> Driver)
5. Select the shipment and assign an Equipment Type (fleet management -> Fleet assign -> Equipment Type)
6. Check the box for ‘Pick Empty For Freight’
7. Populate the equipment type with 'Truck' etc., for which you have an equipment type defined.
8. Click OK
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms