The Action of Unassign Equipment Type, Drop Empty After Freight does not Reset the Flag 'Drop Empty After Freight Processed'
(Doc ID 1168173.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.1 to 6.2.0 [Release 6.1 to 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OTM Version 6.1.1 find that after performing the assign equipment action and process the drop empty after freight leg for a shipment, the system does not reset the 'Drop Empty After Freight Processed' flag on the Financial screen.
That when you use the unassign equipment type action for the same leg that the system would reset the 'Drop Empty After Freight Processed' flag on the financial screen.
1. Take an order and plan it on a direct shipment.
2. Edit the shipment and on the financial tab, added a special service for the location you are to deliver to the shipment to.
3. Click Save
4. Select the shipment and assign a driver (fleet management -> Fleet assign -> Driver)
5. Select the shipment and assign an Equipment Type (fleet management -> Fleet assign -> Equipment Type)
6. Check the box for ‘Pick Empty For Freight’
7. Populate the equipment type with 'Truck' etc., for which you have an equipment type defined.
8. Click OK
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document