Service Contract Billing Schedule Corrupted After Rescheduling a Line With Multiple Sublines
(Doc ID 1168553.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.1 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a line with multiple sublines starting on different dates, after invoicing the line then navigating to the billing schedule and pressing Reschedule on line level, the billing schedule becomes corrupted
One month has duplicate lines causing rounding to error and there are multiple lines for the same billing period.
Expect that, if the billing schedule is rescheduled without any changes being made in the contract, the schedule should remain the same.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to (R) Service Contract Manager (N) Launchpad > Tools > New
2. Create a contract starting 1 Jan 2010 with one 1 line and 3 sublines starting 1 Feb, 1 Mar, 1 Apr 2010
3. Go to Billing and generate the schedule
4. Run QA and activate the contract
5. Run Service Contracts Main Billing
6. Run autoinvoice
7. Run Service Contracts Fetch Receivables Info for Billing
8. Open the contract again in update mode
9. Go to Billing and reschedule the line.
- The values from schedule line level get changed and also that each schedule subline has 1 more month, duplicating a period.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document