12.1: Price Protection Transaction Error "No Enabled Local Subscriptions Reference the Event, or the Event Does Not Exist"
(Doc ID 1169425.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Price Protection - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot execute Price Protection transactions.
"No enabled local subscriptions reference the event, or the event does not exist."
Steps to Reproduce
- (R) Oracle Price Protection User
- (N) Price Protection Dashboard
- Select any active Price Protection transaction
- Click Execution Details midtab
- Click on Execute (B) for any execution process (eg: ‘Create On-Hand Inventory Claim’)
- Receive error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document