Error with Import Plan "The effective dates for the period quota are not within the date range of the plan element."
(Doc ID 1170794.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Incentive Compensation - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Created Comp Plan "TEST-PLAN20100204A".
2. Created 2 Plan Elements :
- Plan Element "TEST-PE-1-DIM" with a 1-dim rate table (Seq=2)
- Plan Element "TEST-PE-2-DIM" with a 2-dim rate table (Seq=1)
3. Also entered Target, Fixed Amount and Goal against the quotas
4. Created Export Request "TEST20100209a" :
- Source OU = Vision Operations
- Object Type = Compensation Plan
5. Added Plan "TEST-PLAN20100204A" to the request.
6. After Request is submitted and has status "Completed",
download and rename the export file to "PlanExport_TEST20100209a.xml"
7. Create Import Request :
- Source File "D:\R12.1.1\PlanExport_TEST20100209a.xml"
- Prefix text = TEST4 test:
- Change start and end dates for newly created objects (Start : 01-FEB-2010, End :31-JAN-2011)
- Request Name = TEST20090624d
- Target Operating Unit = Vision Operations
8. Log file shows the error :
Plan Element TEST4 test:TEST-PE-2-DIM could not be created due to an expected
***ERROR: The effective dates for the period quota are not within the date
range of the plan element.
Error like :
***ERROR: The period 201107 does not exist.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document