Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 13-Dec-2013***
When submitting Charges in a Service Request (Field Service), the following error returns from OM:
"The item specified is invalid or does not exist in the warehouse you specified. Please enter a valid item-warehouse combination".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Customer Support Responsibility
2. Go to Service Request > Create Service Request.
3. Create Task and Add assignees.
4. Go to Debrief.
5. Go to Materials tab.
6. Add material line.
7. Set assignment status to 'working' > 'completed'.
8. Go to Charges tab.
9. Click on Auto Generate button.
10. Click on Submit button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms