Appraisal Notification Comment Not Displayed To Approver
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
Find after returning an appraisal for correction (for approval), the Main Appraiser's comments are missing upon review by the approving Manager.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new Appraisal (Standard Appraisal)
- Submit the appraisal (Main Appraiser = MA) for final approval while adding a notification comment for the Approver (the Manager of the Main Appraiser = MOMA).
- MOMA receives approval notification and can read the approval comment of the MA in the Action History region.
- MOMA decides to use Return for Correction functionality to return the appraisal to the MA. He adds a notification comment to inform the MA what needs to be changed.
- MA receives notification and can read the comment of the MOMA. Makes changes to appraisal.
- MA submits appraisal for approval (2nd time) and adds a notification comment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms