R12.0.x - How To Setup Claim Access and/or Non Access for Users, Claim Owners and Members of the Team?
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Dec-2013***
The purpose of this document is to describe how to setup Claim security and user update access in Oracle Trade Management. There are several scenarios where a user should not have access, not be able to update or require view-only/read-only access to claim details.
- View claims raised by another user. User can access and update all claims
- Only certain users can access and update specific claims in Trade Management.
- The User will be creating claim investigation for short payment through AR cash application and the resulting deduction created through AR cash application must be be non editable. How to make specific deductions not editable?
- Setup access for use to view only self created claims and team based access claims.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Create Claim
- Another user logs in with same responsibility and navigates Claim > Search all claims
- Can see the Claim raised by the first user
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms