Online Booking/ Tendering Screen Does Not Populate Pickup Date / Time for Multiple Service Provider's Spot Bid
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pickup Date only seen when only one service provider is selected from a list of available providers when performing spot bid tender.
If a list of providers are selected the entered Pickup Date is not seen on the Online Booking/Tendering screen for the shipment of concern.
If one of the listed service providers access the Online Booking/Tendering screen and query for the shipment of concern this carrier will see the Pickup Date populated
Expect the planner to see the Pickup Date in the case of multiple providers are being on the bid
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select any shipment ID with SECURE_RESOURCES_NOT_STARTED and click Shipment Management >> Open Tender >> Spot bid tender.
2. Select the desired service providers in spot bid screen, enter a response time, click submit.
3. Navigate to Online Booking / Tendering screen, search for the above shipment's tender ID.
4. Look for pickup date/time in that tender response screen. This should be Null(not populated by OTM).
5. Login as one of the service providers for whom above spot bid invitation was sent and there navigate to online booking and search for above tender ID. OTM populates the pickup date/time correctly.
6. When we do award shipment to a service provider (through admin login), we see OTM populates this value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms