Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version: 12.1.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating RFQ with Internal Requirements the score cannot be seen for this internal requirements when comparing the responses (Awards).
Users can view the score for the internal requirements.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create RFQ with Standard Negotiation Style and Quote Style Blind.
2. Add Requirements List with Types Required and Internal.
3. Click on Select Scoring Settings.
4. Mark Enable Weigths and set 'Default Maximum Score' to 10.
-- Also Mark Enable Team Scoring.
-- Also Add Members to this 'Scoring Team'.
5. Enter Weights for the Requirements.
6. On lines mark Ranking Price Only.
7. Add two Lines to RFQ (Non Catalog Items).
8. Define Controls.
9. Invite two suppliers.
10. Publish RFQ.
11. Create Surrogate response for both suppliers.
12. Enter requirements in the quotes.
13. Close RFQ.
14. Choose Actions 'Award by Quote'.
15. Mark both quotes and click on Compare Requirements.
16. Observe that no scoring is done on internal requirements.
17. Log in as scoring Team Member and score on Internal Requirements.
18. Enter Scores By quote.
19. First supplier is given maximum score and internal note is entered.
20. Score Status is changing to Submitted for both suppliers.
21. Log in as Buyer Choose Actions 'Award by Quote'.
22. Mark both quotes and click on Compare Requirements.
23. On this page internal score is not updated.
24. Lock scoring.
25. Log in as Buyer Choose Actions 'Award by Quote'.
26. Mark both quotes and click on Compare Requirements.
27. On this page internal score is not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms