Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version: 12.1.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:APXINWKB.FMB - Invoice Workbench
The system should show only the Balancing Segment Values associated to the Legal Entity as they were associated in the General Ledger setup.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Login to General Ledger responsibility
2. Navigate to: Setup / Financials / Accounting Setup Manager / Accounting Setups
3. Search the Ledger used by the Operating Unit
4. Click on Update Accounting Options
5. For Legal the Legal Entity to be validated, click on Update Balancing Segment Values
-> Attach the required segment values to the Legal Entity and save the work
6. Login to Payables responsibility
7. Navigate to: Invoices / Entry / Invoices
8. Enter a new invoice header
9. Navigate to the lines - Default Distribution Account
-> The list of values for Balancing Segment Values lists all the values for the ledger, not only the segment values associated to the Legal Entity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms