Chargeback Initiate Payment Error: "Validate that either USD and are Valid Currencies in the General Ledger System"
(Doc ID 1179156.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot Initiate Payment for Chargeback batch, receive Validate that either USD and are valid currencies in the general ledger system error. The Chargeback batch status remains processed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Loaded the chargeback file using webadi.
- Attaching the file with the SR.
- The batch is loaded in the Open status.
- When processing the batch, the batch stays in status 'Processing".
- Validate that either USD and are valid currencies in the General Ledger System.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document