Problem Code Lookup Displays Different Information On Execution And Planning
(Doc ID 1179403.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version
Problem Code lookup displays "Problem Code" and "Description" when creating Non Routione from Execution. When creating from Planning it displays "Meaning" and "Decription". The correct is to display "Meaning" and "Description" according cMRO standards.
1) Non Routine Problem Code definition --> Application Developer --> Application Object Library --> Lookup codes: Search for the Type: REQUEST_PROBLEM_CODE, Meaning: "Service Request Problem Codes"
2) Create a Non Routine from Planning
3) When clicking Problem Code, lookup system is displaying the Meaning and Description, which is correct according cMRO standards.
4) Now go to Execution and create a Non Routine from a Work Order
5) Click on Problem Code lookup
Issue: Now system displays the Problem Code and Description instead of Meaning.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document