Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 12.0.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PBWC : Purchasing Buyer Work Center
When attempting to return a requisition line in the Buyer Work Center of a requisition that is already in 'Returned' status, the following error occurs:
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create requisition with 3 lines and approved.
2. Auto-create the requisition into a purchase order.
3. Cancel purchase order line 1 (requisition line 1)
4. Return requisition line 1 line from buyer work center.
This will result the requisition begin in returned status.
5. Cancel purchase order line 2 (requisition line 2)
6. Go to demand workbench and query for the requisition.
7. Requisition line 2 appears, and trying to return the requisition line 2, the exception occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms