Interface Trip Stop Errors With ORA-20002: 3133: Activity Instance 'SHIP_LINE' Is Not A Notified Activity When Order Line Status Is SUPPLY_ELIGIBLE
(Doc ID 1181532.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.2.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:WSHINTERFACE - Interface Trip Stop
When attempting to run Interface Trip Stop(ITS), the following error occurs:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
2. Create a Sales Order having ATO Item Line with Undership Tolerance set.
3. Manually split the line into many lines, having the last line quantity less than is needed to meet the tolerance.
4. Pick and ship the Delivery Details corresponding to all other lines, except the last line.
5. Right Click -> Scheduling -> Unreserve the Last Line.
6. Confirm the Workflow Status for the Line is at Create Supply Order - Eligible Notified.
7. Run ITS for the Delivery and it fails.
The Order line in error is for an ATO item and is in a status of SUPPLY_ELIGIBLE with the Under Ship Tolerance set. The line has been split manually.
This issue happens on ATO line items when split manually. If the undership tolerance is met by shipping of one or more shipment lines then during ITS execution for such lines, the delivery detail for the remaining unshipped quantity gets canceled and the corresponding order line is progressed from SHIP_LINE ("Ship") workflow activity with 0 (zero) shipped quantity. Here, OM code requires the Ship activity to be in a Notified status. This is per the existing functionality,
However, workflow for ATO line items can be in status other than Ship_Line Notified, if it is unreserved manually. In such cases, the ITS fails with error ORA-20002: Activity instance SHIP_LINE is not a notified activity. The remaining split line that was causing the ITS to fail is in a status SUPPLY_ELIGIBLE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document