Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (India) - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form 16 generated for employees does not have TDS section populated. Folllowing steps were performed:
- Payroll Run
- Payroll Reports Archive (India)
- Enter TDS details in GRE level (Navigation > GRE/Legal Entity > Others > Income Tax Challan)
- TDS Challan Mapping (India Professional User Self-Service > TDS Challan Mapping)
- Run Quarterly Returns Archive (India)
- Run Employer Quarterly Tax Returns (India)
- Enter ‘24Q Receipt Mappings.
- Run ‘End of Year Archival (India)’
- Run ‘Employee Annual Tax Returns (India) process’
- Form16 does not have ‘TDS’ section populated with appropriate challan information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms