Last updated on MAY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the intercompany transaction flow when having defined the main character of the transaction flow (purchasing vs. shipping) customer cannot define two nodes for flow between the inventories that are defined in the Shipping Network.
Expect to be able to set two nodes for transactions between the inventories that are defined in the Shipping Network.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Define an instance with two OUs and each OU at least two inventories shipping networks between the inventories. On the OU transaction type, ask for Internal Requisition.
- Define Intercompany Transaction Flow
- Define "header" with organizations and type of transaction: Select transfer and shipping.
Pick Advanced Accounting for the respective line.
- Define Node exchange for the main transacting inventories for receiving of the purchasing
(internal requisition issuing OU).
- Attempt to add second node (inventory) on the requisitioning OU. This does not work.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms