Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance 17-Oct-2013 ***
When attempting to enter a manual or update an imported invoice in a Brazilian Localisation the following error is raised:
APP-AR-11459: Line number 1 has no tax
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Transactions > Transactions
- Query Existing Invoice or Create New in Enter All Data
- Click Line Items, Enter values for item and choose a Tax Group in Tax Code field
- Enter Tax Group and values for Brazilian flexfield, click in Tax button to check calculated taxes
- click on Complete and the error is raised
- Either change the transaction type and set the tax calculation flag to 'No,'
- Put a zero rated Tax Code on all international ship to sites where tax is not to be charged.
If value for tax code field in the Additional information flexfield (ie. Brazil) is blank, error happens.
If value for tax code is set in Transaction Type - no error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms