Appraisals: Appraisee can not View Attachments Uploaded by Appraiser
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 09-Jun-2014
Find that attachment added be Managers into Appraisal's Objectives cannot be seen by employees.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Manager Self-Service
- Create a standard appraisal
- Add 2 objectives
- For the First Objective, in the attachment tab, add a file as attachment and Apply
- Receive the message XXX has been added successfully.
- Share the appraisal with the Appraisee : Update Appraisal and Participants Details unchecked. Main Appraiser retains ownership checked.
- Switch to Employee Self-Service
- The Employee cannot see the attachment in the appraisal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms