Appraisals: Appraisee can not View Attachments Uploaded by Appraiser
(Doc ID 1184453.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that attachment added be Managers into Appraisal's Objectives cannot be seen by employees.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Manager Self-Service
- Create a standard appraisal
- Add two objectives
- For the First Objective, in the attachment tab, add a file as attachment and Apply
- Receive the message XXX has been added successfully.
- Share the appraisal with the Appraisee : Update Appraisal and Participants Details unchecked. Main Appraiser retains ownership checked.
- Switch to Employee Self-Service
- The Employee cannot see the attachment in the appraisal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document