Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when an enrollment is made for a spouse coverage which exceeds the Maximum % of Participant Coverage value, no error message is seen.
Expect to see an error message indicating that the coverage amount for the spouse enrollment exceeds the participants' amount.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee in question.
3. Go to the enrollment form and elect Voluntary (Employee) Life Insurance with coverage of 131,000.
4. Elect Spouse Life Insurance with coverage of 200,000.
5. Save the enrollment. No error occurs.
With Maximum % of Participants Coverage of 100, any value which exceeds 131,000 for the spouse should produce an error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms