Refresh Button Duplicates Child Data Points
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Credit Management - Version: 12.0.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a parent data point with children.
2. Assign the parent and child data point to a checklist so that it always appears on the case folder.
3. Create a credit application.
4. Open the case folder and ensure that the parent and child data points are on the case folder.
5. Click the refresh button.
6. Expand the list to ensure that the child data point was duplicated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms