Refresh Button Duplicates Child Data Points
(Doc ID 1187915.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Credit Management - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on the Refresh button it duplicates the child data points.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a parent data point with children.
2. Assign the parent and child data point to a checklist so that it always appears on the case folder.
3. Create a credit application.
4. Open the case folder and ensure that the parent and child data points are on the case folder.
5. Click the refresh button.
6. Expand the list to ensure that the child data point was duplicated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document