R12: RGFSGXML When Trying to Change the Format Type in FSGXML: Basic Excel Template get FRM-41830: List of Values contains no entries
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:RGFSGXML - Program - Publish FSG Report
When attempting to change the Format for the Template, before submitting the "Program - Publish FSG Report" from the Submit Requests form (Options area), the following error occurs;
Template details :
Name : FSGXML: Basic Excel Template
Data definition : FSGXML program
FRM-41830: List of Values contains no entries
LOV contains no entries
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. General ledger responsibility
2. Other : Request : Submit a new request :Single request
3. "Program - Publish FSG Report" and enter the parameters
4. Under "Upon completion" tab, click on "Options"
5. Select Template "FSGXML: Basic Excel Template"
6. Try to change the Format field and receive the error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms