R12: RGFSGXML When Trying to Change the Format Type in FSGXML: Basic Excel Template get FRM-41830: List of Values contains no entries or the LOV Contains Format Options to Pick From
(Doc ID 1191323.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1 to 12.1 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RGFSGXML - Program - Publish FSG Report
When attempting to change the Format for the Template, before submitting the "Program - Publish FSG Report" from the Submit Requests form (Options area), the following error occurs;
Template details :
Name : FSGXML: Basic Excel Template
Data definition : FSGXML program
FRM-41830: List of Values contains no entries
LOV contains no entries
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. General ledger responsibility
2. Other : Request : Submit a new request :Single request
3. "Program - Publish FSG Report" and enter the parameters
4. Under "Upon completion" tab, click on "Options"
5. Select Template "FSGXML: Basic Excel Template"
6. Try to change the Format field and receive the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document