Multiple Purchase Order Line Cancellations Are Not Emailed Correctly To The Supplier
(Doc ID 1191466.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expect to see one revision created and one email sent to supplier.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition with more than 1 line (all for same vendor). Submit and approve.
2. Autocreate the Requisition to a PO. Approve and email the PO to the Vendor.
3. Change requisition. Cancel lines 1 and 2. Submit.
4. As Buyer, approve the Change using the notification.
5. Workflow creates PO with revision 1 and emails to Vendor, with line 1 canceled.
6. Workflow creates PO with revision 2 and emails to Vendor, with line 1 and 2 canceled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Steps To Reproduce|