HVR:Generating Job Fails When Item Was Transferred To A Different Organization
(Doc ID 1191923.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a WIP job through High Volume Repairs to execute a repair order, the following error occurs.
2. Generate Jobs has failed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a repair order in org 1 and receive the broken part (on an RMA).
2. Perform an interorg transfer to put the broken part from org1.subinvA into org2.subinvB.
3. Create a repair order in org2.
4. On the High Volume Repair screen, query the repair order from org 2.
5. Select a service code (with a BOM attached).
6. Save and try to create a wip job.
Note the error as mentioned above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document