Install An Item Instance To Unit Configuration Error "The Operational Status Code HZ_PARTY_SITES entered is either invalid or it does not exists in the Installed Base lookups"
(Doc ID 1191973.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.1 and later
Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to assign an existing item instance to a position in Unit Configuration, the following error occurs.
The Operational Status Code HZ_PARTY_SITES entered is either invalid or it does not exists in the Installed Base lookups. Please enter a valid operational status code.
Instance validation failed (instance_id = <INSTANCE ID>)
1. (R) Complex MRO responsibility
2. (N) Navigate to Configuration Management > Unit Configuration
3. Query for the Unit Configuration and navigate to an empty position
4. Select the Item to be assigned from the Assign Item table
5. Press the Assign button and get the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document