Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul - Version 12.1 and later
Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 15-Apr-2015***
When attempting to assign an existing item instance to a position in Unit Configuration, the following error occurs.
The Operational Status Code HZ_PARTY_SITES entered is either invalid or it does not exists in the Installed Base lookups. Please enter a valid operational status code.
Instance validation failed (instance_id = 33430)
1. (R) Complex MRO responsibility
2. (N) Navigate to Configuration Management > Unit Configuration
3. Query for the Unit Configuration and navigate to an empty position
4. Select the Item to be assigned from the Assign Item table
5. Press the Assign button and get the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms