Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the application of <Patch 9604404> create a Purchase Order with multiple shipments and locations and this information is not appearing.
This issue is happening when having "Ship to" in the PO Header and a different one in the "Shipments".
This issue is also present upon upgrading to 12.1.3.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Responsibility: Purchasing
2. Create a PO
Approve the PO
3. Query the PO via PO summary form and open the PO
4. Menu > Inquire > View Document
The PDF file that opens does not have ship-to address
5. Login as supplier and go to manage orders responsibility
6. Click on the PO number and from actions menu click on View PDF.
The PDF file that opens does not have ship-to address.
Application of <Patch 9604404>
Upgrading from Release 12.0.5 to 12.1.3
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms