12.1 Dispatch Center Error: Java Error When Creating A Follow Up Task
(Doc ID 1192425.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:CSFDCMAI.FMB - Dispatch Center
When attempting to create a "Follow Up" Task from the Dispatch Center>Gantt Chart the following error occurs:
java.lang.NullPointer Exception at ....csr.model.server.Task.createConstraintArrays(Task.java:3643)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Connect using the Field Service Manager responsibility.
2. Query a Task and display it on the Gantt Chart.
3. Right click on Task in the Gantt Chart.
4. Select "Create Follow Up Task".
5. Add "Subject", Type = Repair, Planned Start/End Date/Time, Effort, and Description.
6. Set status to "Assigned".
7. Click on "Save and Schedule"
8. Select "Intelligent"
9.Click on "Go"
10. Select assignee
11. Click on "Schedule"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document