R12.1 Manage Approvals Does Not Work For Requestor Initiated Change Orders
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version: 12.1.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find the Change Managerial Approver option is not working properly in a change request flow .
Cannot change approvers from "Manage Approvals-- > Change Managerial Approver/ Insert Approver" option while changing a requisition even when the "POR : System Approvers are Mandatory" is set as "No". Old approver is retained.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create Requisition (PR)and approve it.
- Create a Purchase Order from the approved Requisition.
- Raise a change request. There is one approver generated.
- Using Change Managerial Approver option, try to change the approver.
- Press the Submit button. Approver does not change and remain the same.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms