EAMWOMDF - Can Edit Flexfield Information in Work Order Block Even When Work Order is Opened in View Only Mode
(Doc ID 1196414.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.6 version:
In Work Order Definition Form, EAMWOMDF, the flexfield is allowed to be updated even though the form was created with a view only function.
Expect the whole form to be view only.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Application Developer>Function. Create a new function. Select the EAM Work Definition Form. Set Parameters as follows : Query_only = "YES".
2) Call this function from the EAM Menu.
3) The function calls the EAM Work Definition Form (EAMWOMDF).
4) The form is in view only mode for all fields and buttons.
5) However, the flexfield can be updated (discrete job flexfield) when this new function is called from the menu.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document