During Task Creation Actual Effort Is Not Saved
(Doc ID 1196639.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a service request task in Customer Support Specialist, after enter Actual Effort and save, the Actual Effort value is not saved.
It works when updating an existing Task and entering 'Actual Effort' under 'Schedule and Assignment' tab.
But it does not work when entering the 'Actual Effort' during Task creation.
Values of the field should save.
Steps to Reproduce
1. (R) Customer Support Specialist
2. Open a Service request in edit mode
3. Create a Task
4. Enter value for "Actual Effort"
5. Click Apply
6. Update the Task
7. Go to 'Schedule and Assignment' tab
8. Value entered previously for "Actual Effort" is not populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document