PAXPREPR WHEN-VALIDATE-ITEM Trigger Unhandled Exception ORA-01403
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance 30-Jan-2015 ***
Form:PAXPREPR.FMB - Projects
When trying to assign a receiver project in the PAXPREPR Projects -> Customers and Contacts screen below error is raised.
FRM-40735: WHEN-VALIDATE-ITEM trigger unhandled exception ORA-01403
Steps to Reproduce the issue:-
1. Go to Operating Unit A
2. Create a Contract Project. With customer name as :- ABC
3. Go to Projects, Operating Unit B
4. Create a Contact Project.
5. Open any of the task-->Click Task Detail--> Enable the option "Receive Inter-Project Invoices"
6. Save the changes.
7. Go to Operating Unit A
8. Open the project-->Customers and contacts.
9. Under the Inter-Project Billing section. Enable the option "Bill Another Project".
10. In the "Receiver Project" Select the project that we have created in "Operating Unit B"
11. And try to save or tab out Error
"FRM-40735: WHEN-VALIDATE-ITEM trigger unhandled exception ORA-01403"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms