Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:RCVRCVRC.FMB - View Receiving Transactions
Form:RCVTXERT.FMB - Enter Receiving Transactions
Form:RCVRCERC.FMB - Enter Receipts
For Intransit Shipments, after the Receipt is completed, it is not possible to query the records on the Receiving Transactions form or the Receiving Transaction Summary form due to error:
• Receiving Transactions form (RCVRCVRC).
Receipt number is seen at header level but after clicking on Transactions button, no data is showing.
• Find Receiving Transactions form ( RCVTXERT )
List of value on Shipment Number returns duplicate records
There are duplicate records in RCV_SHIPMENT_HEADERS table with same SHIPMENT_NUM and different SHIPMENT_HEADER_ID.
• Inventory transactions fail with CST_INVALID_INTERORG error.
1. Create inter organization transfer with some shipment number.
2. Receive the items in the receipts form (RCVRCERC) with two receipt numbers
3. Search for the shipment number in the view receiving transactions form (RCVRCVRC)
4. The system shows that 'No records meet your search criteria'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms