RCVTXERT APP-PO-14094 FRM-40212 Receipt Record Cannot be Found RCVRCVRC / Duplicate Shipment Number RCVTXERT / Multiple Receipt For Intransit Shipment Gives Corrupted Shipment_Header_ID
(Doc ID 1198144.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:RCVRCVRC.FMB - View Receiving Transactions
Form:RCVTXERT.FMB - Enter Receiving Transactions
Form:RCVRCERC.FMB - Enter Receipts
For Intransit Shipments, after the Receipt is completed, it is not possible to query the records on the Receiving Transactions form or the Receiving Transaction Summary form due to error:
• Receiving Transactions form (RCVRCVRC).
Receipt number is seen at header level but after clicking on Transactions button, no data is showing.
• Find Receiving Transactions form ( RCVTXERT )
List of value on Shipment Number returns duplicate records
There are duplicate records in RCV_SHIPMENT_HEADERS table with same SHIPMENT_NUM and different SHIPMENT_HEADER_ID.
• Inventory transactions fail with CST_INVALID_INTERORG error.
1. Create inter organization transfer with some shipment number.
2. Receive the items in the receipts form (RCVRCERC) with two receipt numbers
3. Search for the shipment number in the view receiving transactions form (RCVRCVRC)
4. The system shows that 'No records meet your search criteria'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document