After Ship Confirmation, COGS Account Is Not Generated When ORG_ID is 0
(Doc ID 1198783.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Generate COGS Recognition Events, ARXTWMAI, Receivables Workbench
On R12 after running "Generate COGS Recognition Events" concurrent program, the COGS Accounts are not recognized when ORG ID is 0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Sales order
2. Release the Sales order
3. Ship-confirm the order
4. Check the deferred COGS in the table : mtl_material_transactions
5. Run Autoinvoice Master Program
6. Run AR > Create Accounting
7. Run Recognize the Revenue (No Need Accept)
8. Run Record Order Management Transactions
9. Run Collect Revenue Recognition Information
10. Run Generate COGS Recognition Events
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document